Suck: You scroll through all the text messages on your phone and at the very bottom are the last messages you ever got from someone you'll never get to see or talk to again.
Rock: Nothing, not even death, can take away those memories from you.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
1. Library books with the crinkly cover.
2. Snuggles with the dog.
3. Amazing lightening shows in big storms.
4. Hearing all about someone's vacation as soon as they get home.
5. Frying my own corn tortillas. Nothing tastes better.
6. Family dinners.
7. "Fairy Dust" nail polish. (It's from China Glaze)
8. Homemade ice cream.
9. Looking at something you transformed with paint and loving it more each time.
*the bonus old photo has nothing to do with the content of this post at all. It's my aunt, a cousin, and my mom a long time ago. It made me smile this morning.