If you suffer from bagnesia: a person’s forgetfulness to grab their reusable bags, you’re not alone…
Symptom: You often find yourself standing at the register regretting that you left your reusable bags in the car or worse yet, at home.
Cure: The bagnesia reminder kit which contains simple, effective products that work together so you never forget to take your reusable bags into the store again.
Bagnesia’s reminder kit includes…
• Compact Reusable Bag- smaller than most cell phones, designed to easily stow in your purse or glove compartment
• Door Hanger- place it where you typically exit your home so you can remember to put your bags in the car*
• Steering Wheel Wrap- strategically placed at eye level to remind the driver on the go*
• Wrist Lanyard Key Chain- your printed reminder is attached to your keys to remind you as you exit your car before going into the store *
• Carabineer Clip- to conveniently clip your bag onto your belt loop, water bottle or even your key chain
*imprinted with bagnesia’s tag line “Grab your Bags!”™
Longtime friends, Pam Eatrides and Caprice Ericson developed Bagnesia’s Reminder Kit to keep from forgetting their own reusable bags. These products are great for anyone striving to be more environmentally friendly by eliminating plastic bags or paper bags from their life.
People want to be socially responsible. Using even one less plastic or paper bag can make a difference in the future of our world, starting today.
For more information, please visit us at www.bagnesia.com
The above is not a paid/endorsed post. It is a press release from Bagnesia. Because I think their idea is clever, and their products necessary, I posted it here on my blog. I love sharing good things with you. How do you remember to take your bags to the car and into the store?