|wedding venue, as someone else sets it up for a graduation party|
1. Wedding planning. I want my daughter to have a day she remembers forever as one of the happiest days of her life.
2. Getting rid of the boxes. Oh my, the boxes. I can't even tell you...
3. Growing lots of good cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, etc. I am looking forward to all the fresh veggies.
4. Putting in more flower beds - we have one, but I'm planning two more. I'd love to get them both going this summer, but I would realistically settle for one, with all there is to do this summer.
5. Help the kids get their house fixed up. They bought a house already and he is living in it. There is constantly work going on. I would love to help them get it all just the way they want it.
6. Entryway project: This has been on my list of things I want to accomplish this season for about three years. I really want to get it done. I hope it will help decrease the self-loathing. I know it is going to be great!
7. Find my earring. It sounds crazy, and it feels even crazier, but my favorite earrings went flying off my nightstand and I can only find one of them. This was six months ago. I've taken apart the bed, gone through everything I can think of repeatedly, etc. It has to be here somewhere, right?
8. Go somewhere with my husband. Even if it is just for a weekend, I want to go somewhere away from five kids, two dogs, kitchen and laundry duties. When we get away together we recharge in some kind of magical way. We get to feel like who we are.
9. Get rid of stuff. When we built this house three years ago we moved from a much smaller house. We gave away most of our stuff before moving in, and yet now we have too much stuff. We are magnets for stuff. I want to get it out of here this summer.
|Me in the flower bed.|
10. Spend time with family. This is the most important one. My kids are all at home for the last summer ever. I want to capture it and enjoy it. Also, I want to spend time with my mom and grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We have a great family. I love spending time with them.
Once again, this post was inspired by Mama Kat's writing prompts. You can find her weekly roundup here: Mama Kat's