- I still have tens of unfinished projects going on. Bed, bookcase, dressers, etc.
- I have spent an inordinate amount of time looking at different fondue on Pinterest lately.
- I am possibly fondue obsessed, having been to the Melting Pot three times in five weeks.
- I am, as of late, unsettled. It's like my axis has been mis-tilted. I have no idea why. Yet.
- I feel a deep need to purge.
- And shop.
- I am lazy enough that all the purging and shopping is on indefinite hold.
- Just like the unfinished projects! It's a pattern...
- I have to stop myself from beginning new projects on a nearly daily basis.
- My husband has begun saying "Remember, my bookshelves come first."
- The bookshelves are in his office.
- I've started thinking his office would make an EXCELLENT, giant butlers pantry.
- Shhhh... don't tell him.
- Because he works from home. He might take it wrong and find it offensive.
- But another fridge could even go in there and hello? How awesome would that be?
- Maybe the built in bookshelves could be for small appliances?
- And then the coat closet turned appliance garage could be a coat closet again?
- Or something EVEN BETTER?
- What do you think?
- Do you know how I can ban my husband from reading/commenting on this post?
- Not that I would ever do that.
- This is pretty much my exact stream of consciousness.
- You're welcome, world.
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Update: What I Have Been Thinking Lately. Because Doing is Hard
While I realize this is possibly both useless and senseless, here is a little update into my life: