Gina at The Shabby Chic Cottage has thrown down the gauntlet. She has challenged us to choose ten tasks to get done in ten days - starting today! Here are the ten tasks I have chosen:
1. Finish painting my dressing table. Even though I know I will change it soon(ish?) I would like to actually complete something.
2. Get the pictures from my camera loaded to this computer. It's honestly more difficult than it should be.
3. Help the boys get their room in order. If I showed a 'before' photo right now you'd faint.
4. Paint the little table which is now residing on my porch.
5. Paint the cute chair which is also residing on the porch right now.
6. Mani/pedi. This one is long overdue.
7. Get rid of the boxes which managed to homestead in my bedroom. Seriously, when did they take over the room?
8. Pack up the dishes I inherited and store them safely in my bedroom closet shelving.
9. Clean the inside of the van with all the right stuff so it's shiny-perfect. (Shortcuts are so ugly when it comes to stuff like this. Can you say "Streaked windows"?
10. Do a tax amendment form. Pray for me on this one, I'm flying solo with just my reading comprehension skills.
Wish me luck, I know I will need it to really follow through and get all ten of these completed. Especially since today is already the first day!
*I'm already thinking about amending one of these to "Finish eating the ice cream in the upstairs freezer."