|Plenty of storage in the kitchen|
Since I was in the neighborhood today I stopped by the model home and talked to Gary. Bless his heart, he puts up with crazy real well. I spent a considerable amount of time doing non-standard requests with him again today. He's coming around to my way of thinking because he even suggested one himself today. Yay Gary!
I have answers back on a couple of my non-standard requests:
* I asked them to do a different island for me. I didn't like either island offered with the Ravenna model. Answer: Yes Cost: $2000
|Harry Potter's Room|
I have a list of other non-standard requests submitted:
* Double oven and gas cooktop - pending
One storage room in basement finished - pending (this was Gary's idea!)
* Seat in the master shower - pending re: cost
Extra outlets in the garage and master closet - pending
* Swap one kitchen cabinet for set of drawers - pending
* Take the stone the rest of the way up the garage for a total stone front - pending
* Wood stairs instead of rough with carpet cover - pending prices
* Laminate floors upstairs instead of carpet - pending prices
* According to the local sales reps these things have never been requested for this model before
I'm sort of waiting for someone, anyone, to tell me I'm not being absurd with the non-standard requests. It's just that I really prefer these things.