Friday, April 10, 2009
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Easter with extended family.
2. Having grandchildren one day. (not too soon)
3. Our family vacations, probably to Hilton Head.
4. Birthdays and Anniversaries and other events.
5. Seeing my kids graduate college.
6. A new house - someday.
7. Getting my hair done.
8. A lifetime of being the luckiest girl in the world.
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Picked up prescriptions.
2. Picked up kids.
3. Picked up the living room.
4. Picked up the puppy. (See a theme here?)
5. Picked up groceries on the way home.
6. Picked up towels from the floor.
7. Picked out a new floor lamp.
8. Picked up a few new twitter friends.
(I totally resisted the urge to say I picked my nose or picked out a wedgie! I'm so grown up!)
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Make more people happy on a daily basis.
2. Spread more goodwill in the world, also on a daily basis.
3. Write books. Because I have more than one book in me, and that is just non-fiction.
4. Choose who my children will marry and see everyone happy. (Well, why not?)
5. Help people to have more faith.
6. Make people laugh more.
7. Start a profound movement.
8. Be bold and unafraid to try things I am afraid to do.
8 Shows I watch:
1. The Tudors
2. Days of Our Lives
3. Gilmore Girls
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Big Brother, when it's in season
7. United States of Tara
8. Honestly, mostly old BBC boxed sets of cds
I totally grabbed this from Just Our Thoughts but it's okay. She told me to do it.
If you read this, you are officially tagged!! Take it and have fun!