1. Let people get where they want in traffic.
2. Pay for the person behind me in the drive thru.
3. Bring drinks and/or snacks when I pick up people at the airport.
4. Offer to pick up people at the airport.
5. Hold doors for people. Yes, even men. Because they should go through with their family, if I can help it.
6. Help people in parking lots. "That looks like quite the job, can I help you?"
7. I seem to be a magnet for old people. They are constantly asking me for help in stores. I gladly provide it.
8. I try hard to accept answers when they aren't the ones I wanted.
So no, it's not fancy or world-changing, but it I hope it makes this place a little better instead of a little worse.